Top 5 Business Travel Trends
Listed here are the highest 5 enterprise journey traits in accordance Nationwide Limousine Affiliation (NLA):
- Enterprise Journey is (Almost) Again: World Enterprise Journey Affiliation (GBTA) CEO Suzanne Neufang shared the group’s newest information on the convention. Of be aware: 84% of October GBTA survey respondents mentioned their firm’s enterprise journey in 2023 has largely or largely recovered in comparison with 2019.
- AI is Reworking Floor Transportation: From automated dispatch programs (comparable to GroundWidgets’ SantaCruz software program) that cut back carbon footprint to chatbots (so life like that purchasers assume they’re human!), AI is remodeling chauffeured transportation. This leads to higher efficiencies and a greater buyer expertise.
- Group Transportation is Robust: Enterprise journey will proceed to return again in 2024, and Neufang reported this may largely be pushed by in-person conferences and occasions. Group transportation will even be very wholesome shifting ahead, as corporations understand the significance of in-person conferences to get enterprise completed. What’s extra, company journey budgets will enhance subsequent 12 months, with 67% of journey consumers reporting an anticipated enhance in budgets.
- Inexperienced Journey is the Future: Sustainability is more and more prime of thoughts for managed enterprise journey packages. Firms are committing to local weather targets. Limo know-how corporations comparable to Limo Anyplace simply measure carbon footprint, which is being leveraged throughout the trade. In the meantime, the NLA lately introduced a brand new GreenRides initiative to advertise and implement environmentally accountable practices throughout the trade.
- What Issues Most? Threat Administration + Wellness: With regards to enterprise journey, Neufang advised attendees there are two lasting parts firms are occupied with: wellness (significance of staff’ mind-set and ease when touring) and threat administration.